Physical Therapy is the restoration of normal function in the body while reducing pain and helping in the prevention of further injury. On your first visit, an initial evaluation will be performed to help diagnose and develop an individualized treatment plan that will best lead you toward your path of recovery.
At Complete Health of Lawrenceville, continuing education, teaching and learning activities ensures that we are always on the cutting edge and remain at the top of our profession. We have grown as a practice due to patients' word of mouth and by assuring that you receive exceptional services from our team.
Our treatment approach balances manual therapies and target therapeutic exercises. Manual therapies include, but are not limited to, soft tissue and/or friction massage, joint mobilization, myofascial release, active release therapy, and manual traction. Therapeutic exercises will focus on strengthening, stretching, and balance exercises as well as neuromuscular re-education techniques. Our Low Back Program emphasizes core stabilization as well as McKenzie based treatment approach. Patients will be given individualized therapeutic exercises which will consist of education and home exercise program instruction. Numerous physical therapy modalities may be utilized based on your condition, which may include:
· Electrical Stimulation
· Moist Heat
· Cold Pack
· Ice Massage
· DTS Decompression/Traction (cervical and lumbar)
· Taping (Kinesiotaping, McConnell taping)
We specialize in treatment of all musculoskeletal injuries and dysfunctions:
· Sprains/Strains (ankle, shoulder, hip)
· Neck Pain (whiplash, disc injuries) and Headaches
· Low Back Pain and all Spinal Conditions (disc injuries, sciatica)
· Patella Femoral Pain Syndrome
· Tennis and Golfer's Elbow
· Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
· Improper Foot Biomechanics and Post-surgical (bunionectomy, plantar fasciitis)
· Pre and Post-op Injuries (discectomy, laminectomy, meniscectomy, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction)
· Joint Replacements (total knee/hip/shoulder replacements)
· Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Performance Enhancement (high school athlete)
· Golf Related Injuries and Movement Dysfunctions (Certified TPI Instructor-Titleist
Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs that you may need.
Our office accepts most insurance plans, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Horizon, and Aetna. However, please call prior to your first visit and we will be glad to verify your insurance benefits for you.